Given below is a comprehensive list of all the classes held at Poldrate Arts and Craft Centre
TERM1 2019-20 Enrolment will open on 26th August.
Classes will start on 23rd September.
Terms last generally for 10 weeks.(See individual class details for any variations to this)
A list of classes available is given below. Click on the class name you are interested in to view details of the class. Please note that before you can enrol for a Class, you must have Registered and paid a Membership fee (which covers the full academic year). If you paid this last year you can log in with the User Name and Password that you created then and go to the Registration page to pay for the new year. New members will also need to Register and take out Membership using the button below.
If you need to REGISTER for Membership with PACC : Register as a Member of PACC
If you wish to ENROL and PAY for a Class then you may do so here: Enrol & Pay
If you attempt to enrol in a class and the system gives the message “Sorry No Places Left”, it means that all available places in the class have been filled and you will not be able to enrol. We update the list below periodically to indicate which classes are already full. If you would like to be put on a waiting list in case of cancellations please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining for which class you are trying to enrol and leaving a contact number as well as your name and email address. Classes can be paid for online simply by your credit or debit card. Guidance on how the online payment works is provided HERE
Enrolment forms for those who are unable to register online are available here: EnrolmentForm2019-20
Tutors are unable to accept forms/monies from members who turn up to a class.
Class fees are not refundable, unless cancelled by you 2 weeks before the start of term, or by PACC due to insufficient numbers or other reasons. Classes are strictly not transferable, even in case of illness.
* ACRYLIC PAINTING – Elizabeth Lindsay- Course Fee:£70
* BASKET MAKING Beginners – Anna Liebmann – Course Fee:£105
* BASKET MAKING Intermediate – Anna Liebmann – Course Fee:£105
* BASKET MAKING Advanced – Anna Liebmann – Course Fee:£105
* CLAY PORTRAITURE – Gillian Taylor – Course Fee:£100
* PAINTING AND DRAWING – Alistair Fiddes Watt – Course Fee:£70
* DRAWING AND PAINTING IN WATERCOLOUR- Sheena Phillips Course Fee:£70
* EXPLORING DRAWING – Georgina Bown – Course Fee:£70
* KILN GLASS (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£45
* KILN GLASS – Mary Frith – Course Fee:£85
* LIFE DRAWING (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30
* OIL PAINTING (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30
* PAINTING GROUP THURSDAYS (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30
* POTTERY – Lorna Chamberlin – Course Fee:£110
* PRINT MAKING – Fiona Maher – Course Fee:£70
* SILVER JEWELLERY (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30
* SPINNING AND WEAVING (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30
* SPINNING Beginners -Isabella Hodge – Course Fee:£70
* SPINNING Intermediate One -Isabella Hodge – Course Fee:£70
* SPINNING Projects and Revision – Isabella Hodge – Course Fee:£70
* UPHOLSTERY – Sylvia Murray – Course Fee:£97.50
* UPHOLSTERY (Advanced) – Sylvia Murray – Course Fee:£120
* WEAVING on a 4 shaft loom – Marie Henderson – Course Fee:£70
* WEAVING – Weave a bag or two – Marie Henderson – Course Fee:£70
* WOODCARVING – Chris Hall – Course Fee:£105
* WOODCARVING (Self-Help Group) – Course Fee:£30