ARE YOU WORKING ALONE IN THE POLDRATE BUILDINGS?
Please make sure:
- SIGN IN on the register at the main door
- That you have told somebody WHERE you are and WHEN you are expected back
- That you close the outer DOORS properly when you enter and leave the buildings
- That you do not use ELECTRICAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT when alone in the buildings.
- Children and Non-Members should not be allowed to be in the buildings.
These requirements are for your own safety. It is also a condition of PACC’s insurance that these conditions are met by EVERY member. Signing in, whilst important, is not enough – it is essential that someone out with the buildings knows where you are.