Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- MEMBERS’ EXHIBITION – Our 2020/21 Exhibition is now live
- View the Members’ 2019/20 On-Line Exhibition.
- View the Members Exhibition 2019 online
- Due to Covid-19 there are still limitations on what we can do at Poldrate.
- The Poldrate Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held online via zoom on Thursday 29th October 2020 . You can view the Minutes of the Meeting HERE.
- REMEMBER: We need you to renew your membership through to August 2021 so that we can keep you up to date by keeping you on our mailing list. You can renew your membership for PACC through to August 2021 by logging in using your current user id and password and selecting the 2020/21 Membership option.
- Minutes of Committee meetings are now available on the Members Only Pages
Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2019. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.