Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- The committee are pleased to announce a Members’ On-Line Exhibition. This will be publicly displayed on the website from 16th November and is open to all 2019-20 membership. Details on how to submit work are available on the Members Only Page
- Minutes of Committee meetings are now available on the Members Only Pages
- An online painting class is to be offered starting from 9th October. If you are interested you can obtain further information and enrol by following the links on our Classes page
- Unfortunately there are no face to face classes running at this time. There are a number of online groups of the current membership that are active. Some are running classes and some just chatting (see below how to book onto a class).
- The committee also announce the AGM for Thursday 29th October 2020 online at 6pm. See below for the official notice of the meeting. Russell Frith, Treasurer, has prepared the final accounts and these have been verified by the External Examiner. And the accounts, the minutes of the AGM 2019, and the Agenda for the meeting are available here on the website on the Members Page. Detailed instructions of how to book a place at the meeting on Zoom will be circulated to Members.
We need you to renew your membership through to August 2021 so that we can keep you up to date by keeping you on our mailing list. You can renew your membership for PACC through to August 2021 by logging in using your current user id and password and selecting the 2020/21 Membership option..
(Chair of Committee)
9th October 2020
- View the Members Exhibition 2019 online
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2019. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.