Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
Dates for your Diary
Saturday 7th March Open Day Spinners and Weavers Third Floor Granary Friday 13th March Term 2 Finishes Monday 23rd March 5 pm to 7 pm Exhibition – Handing in Wednesday 25th March Hanging Exhibition Friday 27th March 7pm Private View Saturday 28th March –Sunday 5th April Members Exhibition Monday 30th March Booking Opens Term 3 Monday 20th April Term 3 Starts Friday 26th June Term 3 Finishes
- Term2 Newsletter and Class Calendar now available
- Workshop in ‘Ways of Drawing Mindfully’ by Emma MacKenzie. Saturday 8th February 2020 from 10 am to 4 pm. Poldrate, Granary Building, Third Floor. £35. An opportunity to explore personal creativity, through the combined mediums of secular mindfulness and art materials. For more information and booking go to Workshops Page
- Life Drawing Workshops: The new dates are now available. A series of four workshops open to members and non-members Mondays 7-9 pm. January 20th, February 3rd, February 24th, March 16th Click HERE for more information and to book.
- View the Members Exhibition 2019 online
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2019. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
- Childcare – The PACC does not have childcare facilities but if you are planning to enrol in one of our morning classes in the Autumn and are looking for pre-school childcare we would like to draw your attention to the St Mary’s playgroup which meets in the Bridge Centre adjacent to the Poldrate Granary and Mill. St Mary’s Playgroup meets in the Bridge Centre, during school term time. Playgroup runs from 10am to 11.45am, and Contact person is Susie Winter 07999451903
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.