Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- Lamp of Lothian have produced a short film explaining their work. The film contains some images of PACC members at work in various classes. Link to film
- STUDENT EXHIBITION: 24th March – 1st April Saturday and Sunday. 11am – 4pm. Weekdays 6pm-8pm. – 3rd Floor Granary.
- Some of our Tutors will be demonstrating their crafts at the Exhibition during week-ends. Members and Public are all Welcome.
- Link to on-line gallery of works available HERE
- The new dates for Life Drawing Workshops are now announced. These are tutored by Marcin Krupa and take place on a Monday evening from 7 – 9 pm on level three Granary building. The dates for term 3 are 16th April, 28th May and 18th June. For further details please click HERE
- Community Newsletter Term3-2018 now issued
- Term 3 starts on 16th April 2018 and runs for 10 weeks until 22nd June or as otherwise stated for some courses. Bookings for Term 3 will open on 21st March
- The Spinners and Weavers Group at PACC invite you to their ANNUAL OPEN DAY POSTPONED DUE TO SNOW – New Dates to be advised Top Floor Poldrate Granary from 10am to 4pm
Spinners and Weavers Bring your spinning , weaving, knitting and crafting and spend the day with other crafters. Everyone welcome to come and browse, buy and watch the spinners and weavers in action. Tea, coffee and home baking available for a small donation.
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2018. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.