Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- View the Members Exhibition 2019 online
- Watercolour Landscape Workshop with Sheena Phillips. 31st May. Details HERE
- TERM 3 Enrolment now open.
- Life Drawing Workshops. A series of three workshops open to members and non-members Mondays 7-9pm. 29th April, 3rd June, 24th June. Click HERE for more information and to book.
- Term3 Newsletter and Term 3 Class Timetables now available.
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2019. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
- Childcare – The PACC does not have childcare facilities but if you are planning to enrol in one of our morning classes in the Autumn and are looking for pre-school childcare we would like to draw your attention to the St Mary’s playgroup which meets in the Bridge Centre adjacent to the Poldrate Granary and Mill. St Mary’s Playgroup meets in the Bridge Centre, during school term time. Playgroup runs from 10am to 11.45am, and Contact person is Susie Winter 07999451903
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.