Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- At the Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) held on 26th April in the Granary Building the next step was taken for PACC is to become a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO). The committee will now apply to OSCR to take the next steps towards incorporation. The minutes of the meeting are posted on the notice boards.
- STUDENT EXHIBITION: Link to on-line gallery of works available HERE
- Lamp of Lothian have produced a short film explaining their work. The film contains some images of PACC members at work in various classes. Link to film
- Places still available for Life Drawing Workshops. These are tutored by Marcin Krupa and take place on a Monday evening from 7 – 9 pm on level three Granary building. The dates for term 3 are 28th May and 18th June. For further details please click HERE
- Community Newsletter Term3-2018 now issued
- Term 3 commenced on 16th April 2018 and runs for 10 weeks until 22nd June or as otherwise stated for some courses.
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2018. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.