Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- BOOKING now open for Term 1 2018 – 2019. Classes will starts Monday 17th September and runs for ten weeks to Friday 23rd November (unless otherwise stated). Class details will be published by 6th August in the newsletter which will be available on line on the website and in paper format in the Poldrate buildings and also in many Council offices and libraries. For dates for whole year please see notice boards.
- Community Newsletter Term 1 2018/19 has been published. Newsletter & Class Timetables
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2018. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
- Life Drawing Workshop – Tutored by Marcin Krupa – Again there will be a series of tutored workshops for term 1, Monday evenings 1st October, 22nd October, 19th November from 7pm to 9pm on the third floor of the Granary building. Each session is £15 and you can book these separately HERE or by post and enclosing a cheque.
- Jacqueline Watt Workshop – Three Days Drawing and Painting Sunday 4th November, Monday 5th November, Monday 12th November, 10 am to 4 pm Third Floor Granary Building. The three sessions will cost £50. The topic is ‘The Feast’. There are more details HERE or see the leaflets on the Poldrate buildings.
- Childcare – The PACC does not have childcare facilities but if you are planning to enrol in one of our morning classes in the Autumn and are looking for pre-school childcare we would like to draw your attention to the St Mary’s playgroup which meets in the Bridge Centre adjacent to the Poldrate Granary and Mill. St Mary’s Playgroup meets in the Bridge Centre, during school term time. This runs from Tuesday to Friday at 9.30 to 11.30. For more details please contact the Bridge Centre 01620823137
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.